How can we improve Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin Miner?

How connect to the Pool (groupfabric) with another miner?

All I know is the stratum adress by trace:

stratum+tcp://pool.groupfabric.com:9663/

But What´s the user and pass?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Guilherme Paladini shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Hello, how i can mining with linux mint and groupfabric ?

• Anonymous commented  · 

What about still mining just with the program guiminer instead of your bitcoin miner could if be because your making money off the adds or only showing us our miner but may have one running in back ground of your app that mines for you on our rig

• sarfrazaslam commented  · 

which gpu or graphics card r u recommendedfor mining with your software ?

• S. Stoyanov commented  · 

Can we still have user and password ? I want to use my GPUs to mine to your pool.

• Dwight Walker commented  · 

I forgot to complain about my lite coin not connecting to the net. What do I need to do to get it to connect

• Anonymous commented  · 

frrom the progam i cant click view online. nothing happens. how will i know if i am getting my bitcoins to my wallet. or how can from this page i can go the pool and look my miner pool

• Anonymous commented  · 

my question would be how to add it to mobile phone since you are stating that phone mining supports what pc mining supports.

• mthuzie commented  · 

i mined 2700 satoshis and only receive 25 rands worth.is this how it works?

• AdminAlex (Founder, GroupFabric) commented  · 

It's because Bitcoin Miner often mines more difficult hash functions behind the scenes that have better yields. It's better to mine a harder (slower) function with a higher yield than to mine an easy function that is dominated by ASICs in datacenters coupled to dedicated power plants.

• Asfredord commented  · 

I don't have an asic miner but I have a software that gives me MH/s while your software gives me KH/s. I would like to be able to use it to pool to yours to keep with who I started with. Any information helpful. Thanks,

Asfredord

• Gustavo commented  · 

Is there any Linux client to connect to the pool?

Feedback and Knowledge Base