How can we improve Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin Miner?

DigiByteCoin DGB CPU & GPU Algo miner

DigiByteCoin is currently the fastest blockchain at the moment. With its decentralized approach with 5x algo's instead of only 1 gives this blockchain a lot of scalability.
Please design a simple point & click miner to utilize as many pc resources to mine DigiByte. Tweet @JaredCTate @DigiByteCoin
Groestl (GPU friendly)
Skein (GPU friendly)
Qubit (CPU friendly)

The DGB community is over 45k worldwide with over 70k full node downloads of wallet ver 6.14.2

TYIA the DigiByte Community

244 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
T shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Laughmore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

xmr and aeon share mining software that uses cpu and gpu with versions optimized for AMD and NVIDIA. DGB needs this and it's above my pay grade :(

• gecko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wanted to mine dgb by CPU and what a pain in the ass. Need more user friendly stuff on this matter much. Just want to mine to support dgb for the most part. My hashrate is small anyway.

• T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree... if they could make the miners they have to take any default setup of pc & give unused resources to the miner point it to DigiHash & let point & click for which Algo... done.
    Work out details with DigiHash, I know this can be done due to the CureCoin & "Folding" concept
    The reason I suggest the DigiHash pool is if all miners usng the software point to same pool... the more hash the more blocks ;) Group effort
    Coding should make that easier if only 1 pool
    GLTUA

• D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this. I want to point hashing power toward Digibyte but the current mining methods/pools are not user friendly at all. Easy to mine other coins but getting set up on DGB is a hassle.

Feedback and Knowledge Base