How can we improve Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin Miner?

Have you guys ever recievedpayment when you reach the 100 Satoshis?

I am new to the business, and wanna hear if anyone can confirm its legit

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Diana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People plese who get payot 5000 satoshi, how much you get in bitcoins?? because this program count by uBTC so we waiting to wallet not uBTC, we waiting bitcoin, or satoshi, please open my mind and I want understand how mush really money coming to wallet after limit 5000 satoshi.

• Joe Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@mbecker_sr it is 100 satoshis is 1 uBTC. a uBTC is 1 millionth of a bitcoin. 5000 satoshis comes out to about $1

• mbecker_sr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

According to what they said "100 Satoshis is = to 1 BTC". So if Payout is at 5000 Satoshis, that would be 50 Bitcoins right. I'm sure my math isn't wrong. so what's up with this crap or is it a SCAM?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is it legal to mine bitcoins using 5 laptops 2 0f my PCs and 7plus of my old mobile phones and 2 ipads ???

5000 satoshi are just 0,00005000 BTC, not 50 BTC.
    That's rather 0,90$ than 17.000$

so at 5,000 sat. which is 50 BTC am i correct at currrent us currency 17,000 how much of that do you see

yes, Legit - I have had pay outs at 5500 Satoshis and 7000 Satoshis, but keep in mind you are not going to get rich with this, We are talkinga bout .30 cents equivalent. But it is fun to do anyway.

• Kevin Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's definitely legit,...I run 4 machines,...daily, weekly,...I get paid into my wallet weekly,...It's a No Brainer...

• JSonnentag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh, and yes it is paid out. Play around with fast and slow processing speeds and see what you think. . . . Visit the Yahoo! Group too!

Feedback and Knowledge Base