How can we improve Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin Miner?

Add an easy to find FAQ to the Home page

For instance "When is the next payout?" is a very common question. I think there was a reason why you don't want to publish the exact time and date (because of the risk of transactions being intercepted i think) so it's fair enough with a rough estimation and an explanation why you can't be more specific. I think there was something like a FAQ at one point but I can't seem to find it. Just a simple list of common Qs As and a clear link on the HP would do fine. The app works fine by the way, so keep up the good work!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminAlex (CEO / Founder, GroupFabric) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the feedback! It's true we'd like to better organize this information. Generally we issue payouts between Friday and Monday as this is when network fees are congestion is low which lets us keep yields higher for users. It's also correct that we don't publish specific times as otherwise the payout transactions could be targeted by network spam attacks. Our systems do issue payouts every week to all accounts with balances of at least 5000 Satoshis, and if a user doesn't have 5000 Satoshis at the time of a payout the balance simply rolls forward (it is not lost).

Feedback and Knowledge Base