How can we improve Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin Miner?

Add GPU mining support

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminAlex (CEO / Founder, GroupFabric) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminAlex (CEO / Founder, GroupFabric) responded  · 

Bitcoin Miner release 3 is now live w/ DirectCompute GPU mining! We’ve also improved the scheduler to intelligently use both the CPU and GPU for mining. Thanks everyone for your support and feedback!

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Benjamin Stockwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello,for anyone who sees this could you give me a hand,look even though i am getting in late i see alot of money to be made in these cryptocurreny,so can some one tell me in plain english how to get my touch screen toshiba satelite model c55 how to get it up and mining and how to mine doge or lite coin ,thank you and merry christmas

• AdminAlex (CEO / Founder, GroupFabric) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quick update: we've got 2-3 more days of work left on this. Only DirectCompute is available in Windows Store apps, which requires a bit more care to squeeze the most performance out of the GPU. Once the update is submitted for certification, it should appear in 1-2 more days, so tentatively this should be online by end of next week.

Feedback and Knowledge Base