How can we improve Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin Miner?

Add ASIC mining support

715 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminAlex (Founder, GroupFabric) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

57 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bitcoinwish commented  · 

So this is about earning Bitcoins with Kilohashes how many? 150 or even 300?
        Do you pay the current?

Hello People here, ever heard of Cloudmining Bitcoins?
        Here is Your chance now https://dioxen.com/?ref=bQ8W5b 10 free Gigahashes for lifetime to earn more Gigahashes and Bitcoins!
        And 5 Gh/s with any Person more signs up with this link.
        You don't Need to invest or buying expensive miners or pay current. It is total free just a signup and your in
        business!

Thank me later!

• Anonymous commented  · 

suport sole mining for someone do not want to participate a mining pool and develope a phone mining APP

• Anonymous commented  · 

ASIC - Application Specific Integrated Circuit. Specifically, Bitcoin miner ASICs are IC chips designed to do bitcoin mining. They are often combined in arrays to achieve much, much higher mining rates.

• George Dickson commented  · 

ASIC support was brought up four and a half years ago and so far nothing has been done. Will it ever?

• Dupes2k commented  · 

Ok, so it's a combination of some hashing and ads. The point is, when, if at all, are you adding ASIC support? Details? Deadline?

• AdminAlex (Founder, GroupFabric) commented  · 

DreamofBits - users mine keep every thing they mine. You can verify actual mining is happening using Trace View or a network monitoring tool.

• DreamofBits commented  · 

You all don't get it.. they show you ads and thats the way they pay you with.
        Not with the hashpower because that is irrelevant.

• clayton commented  · 

I would like to have the choice to asic mine or stay as I am with the cpu

• Anonymous commented  · 

dear admin with a nvidia gtx1080 gpu on core i7 cpu? how much H/s can i get ?

• Al commented  · 

How do I get this to work with my Bitcoin Ant Miners?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I working mobile flash my pc all port full dead working my pc mining too selo any help me 4 gm ram i3 cpu ssd hhd 120 wd hhd 4tb any solation say me

• Tim Plummer commented  · 

Admin where are we with adding the additional support for ASIC miners? This 600 satoshi a day with the CPU is killing me!

• james commented  · 

yes please, add asic mining

• Anthony Calabro commented  · 

i would like to see asic miner support also. i have 3 of the old 2gh/s usb antminers

• John commented  · 

Good day,
        I would like to say you thank you for this easy using app. To be a bit more efficient, I would like to use ASCI technology. Do you know when you make this able to use with this app?
        Regards John

• Caraghete commented  · 

It a must. Please and thank you!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base