How can we improve Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin Miner?

Add ASIC mining support

888 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminAlex (CEO / Founder, GroupFabric) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

80 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Justin Schubert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

still no Coin took me MONTHS of Mining to make 50 Bit Coins Ill stop using it and go use BFG miner or PeonMiner on my RPB+ with a Lot of ASIC miners and can make 10BC Per Hour. with that I can quit my Relate job at Wally World. GUys people running a GPU system are now few and Far between now. Respectfully request Block Erupter support.

• Jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Chris's comment. Why not add support for USB miner like GekkoScience? I have 10 Radeon video cards that makes atleast $25 a day mining Ethereum.
        I pointed all 10 of them at this and was only going to see 35 cents a day.
        Cause I can only manage 1.8MH/s. But we could really make some profit if we could get up to the GH/s with a GekkoScience.

Thanks much!

• chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having an Advanced menu that can list all your GPUs, CPUs, USB sticks would be user friendly.

Having support for USB Miners, such as the Rev 2 GekkoScience 2-Pac Compac USB Stick Bitcoin Miner provides 15 gh / sec. while a GPU is getting kh / sec or Mh / sec.
        It is easy to just plug 2 or 3 2-Pacs in a PC and provide 30 to 45 gh / sec to the network.
        As a service, it improves your hash rate significantly.

• DreamofBits commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well I guess that Mining BTC is going to get useless in this difficulty, why not pay the people directly for running ads on their machine. Could be more profit for both.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

suport sole mining for someone do not want to participate a mining pool and develope a phone mining APP

ASIC - Application Specific Integrated Circuit. Specifically, Bitcoin miner ASICs are IC chips designed to do bitcoin mining. They are often combined in arrays to achieve much, much higher mining rates.

• George Dickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ASIC support was brought up four and a half years ago and so far nothing has been done. Will it ever?

• Dupes2k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, so it's a combination of some hashing and ads. The point is, when, if at all, are you adding ASIC support? Details? Deadline?

• DreamofBits commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You all don't get it.. they show you ads and thats the way they pay you with.
        Not with the hashpower because that is irrelevant.

• clayton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have the choice to asic mine or stay as I am with the cpu

• Al commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I get this to work with my Bitcoin Ant Miners?

I working mobile flash my pc all port full dead working my pc mining too selo any help me 4 gm ram i3 cpu ssd hhd 120 wd hhd 4tb any solation say me

• Tim Plummer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Admin where are we with adding the additional support for ASIC miners? This 600 satoshi a day with the CPU is killing me!

Feedback and Knowledge Base