How can we improve Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin Miner?

Add ASIC mining support

920 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminAlex (CEO / Founder, GroupFabric) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

83 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would kinda be nice that when you get 5,000 satoshis that it would automaticly go to your wallet yes i know there will be inbetween time but lots of times i see no activity or reduced hash rate bad and when you finally get the 5'000 to be told you got to wait yet again for a payout date i run this 24/7 minus the constant interupts its just a little frustrating when you want to reinvest those earnings or to pay the basic up cost of being online running this ect.. well um yea

• Justin Schubert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

still no Coin took me MONTHS of Mining to make 50 Bit Coins Ill stop using it and go use BFG miner or PeonMiner on my RPB+ with a Lot of ASIC miners and can make 10BC Per Hour. with that I can quit my Relate job at Wally World. GUys people running a GPU system are now few and Far between now. Respectfully request Block Erupter support.

• Jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Chris's comment. Why not add support for USB miner like GekkoScience? I have 10 Radeon video cards that makes atleast $25 a day mining Ethereum.
    I pointed all 10 of them at this and was only going to see 35 cents a day.
    Cause I can only manage 1.8MH/s. But we could really make some profit if we could get up to the GH/s with a GekkoScience.

Thanks much!

• chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having an Advanced menu that can list all your GPUs, CPUs, USB sticks would be user friendly.

Having support for USB Miners, such as the Rev 2 GekkoScience 2-Pac Compac USB Stick Bitcoin Miner provides 15 gh / sec. while a GPU is getting kh / sec or Mh / sec.
    It is easy to just plug 2 or 3 2-Pacs in a PC and provide 30 to 45 gh / sec to the network.
    As a service, it improves your hash rate significantly.

• DreamofBits commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well I guess that Mining BTC is going to get useless in this difficulty, why not pay the people directly for running ads on their machine. Could be more profit for both.

suport sole mining for someone do not want to participate a mining pool and develope a phone mining APP

ASIC - Application Specific Integrated Circuit. Specifically, Bitcoin miner ASICs are IC chips designed to do bitcoin mining. They are often combined in arrays to achieve much, much higher mining rates.

• Dupes2k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, so it's a combination of some hashing and ads. The point is, when, if at all, are you adding ASIC support? Details? Deadline?

• DreamofBits commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You all don't get it.. they show you ads and thats the way they pay you with.
    Not with the hashpower because that is irrelevant.

I working mobile flash my pc all port full dead working my pc mining too selo any help me 4 gm ram i3 cpu ssd hhd 120 wd hhd 4tb any solation say me

• Tim Plummer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Admin where are we with adding the additional support for ASIC miners? This 600 satoshi a day with the CPU is killing me!

Feedback and Knowledge Base