How can we improve Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin Miner?

Windows 7 Please

667 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael SpearsMichael Spears shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

43 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Hello, do you have an .exe file for W7 ?

• Sean DSean D commented  · 

Some older laptops that won't take Win 8/10 would love to see this on Win 7...

• JohnJohn commented  · 

We have 100 computers running Windows 7. The version for download here is only for WIndows 10 and 8. I think there are lots of people who want to run Windows 7 and use this software. If you can come up with a Windows 7 Version we will install it on all 100 computers.

• JulianJulian commented  · 

Installed Bitcoin Miner from App Store - Win10. How can I make it run using more GPU rather than CPU? It seems it only use one CPU core of the four available. Can it become multi-core?

• Anonymous commented  · 

may bitcoin miner is not wotking.. always connecting

• Kevin BrownKevin Brown commented  · 

OK,...This is a fix for windows 7 users...

You can get a refurbished desktop from "Walmart" for as low as $94,...average '$110...
        These are nice desktops, with maybe a scratch or two,...well worth the effort...

Think about it,..."Windows 10 home goes for $119,..."Windows 10" pro goes for $389...

You can get one of these refurbished computers,...(they don't come with a monitor)...(You can only order these online)...
        You get a computer loaded with "Windows 10" for average $100...

I have already bought three of these machines just for running "Bitcoin Miner",...and, it is working great...
        It's up to you,...well worth the investment...

• UubUub commented  · 

I have W8.1 and I don't use the win store cause I hate it. Can you just give us the .exe file to install it? Come on, is not that hard. THANK YOU!!!

• Hans FehlowHans Fehlow commented  · 

Really love that, I could bring more pcs online.

• SAEP SUHERMANSAEP SUHERMAN commented  · 

Congratultion, i like GF Bitcoin Miner and i was several payouts. can i setting manualy about amount of satoshi payout ?

• AlexAdminAlex (Founder, GroupFabric) commented  · 

Anonymous - payouts are automatic every 48 hours - however please file a support ticket as these forums are for feature request discussion.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hel there, I am above the minimum payout... and my bitcoin address is locked on pls how will i get to see my bitcoin in my wallet?

• arikhairuddinarikhairuddin commented  · 

Any News when Release For bitcoin Miner on Windows 7

• michsanmichsan commented  · 

I have not long to download the application Bitcoin miner, I have collected some satoshis, but I will do the payout to address wallet which I had, and it did not work, the application page it says "pending payout" and I had trouble to solve this problem, I expect help for this, what easier way should I do .. ??

• Jdeivis MonsalvoJdeivis Monsalvo commented  · 

como retiros los satochis ganados y si esa aplicación daña los procesadores

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASE!! ADD WINDOWS 7 V.!! I have several friends who want the app but have W7

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASE!! ADD WINDOWS 7 V.!! I have several friends who want the app but have W7

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base