How can we improve Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin Miner?

Add ability to tweak CPU and GPU usage

852 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminAlex (Founder, GroupFabric) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

87 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jeremiah White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using a dell inspiron 15 3000 and only getting between 6.5 kh/s to 10.5kh/s which is terrible i was using an hp notebook stream 11 before and getting between 16 and 30 kh/s some thing has really damaged this mining app bad

• Stuart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh God Really, Hey Guys, stop your daft windows XP and Windows 7 comments. Technology moves forward not backwards

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just update your drivers then this will not happen, you can use the free Iobit software ok

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This miner only allow windows 10 or windows 8, i think it better to work with windows XP, windows 7 with 32bit.

Thank you.
        (Peter Antalok)

• AdminAlex (Founder, GroupFabric) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The initial hash rate spike happens only in Power Saving mode because Bitcoin Miner is determining the performance capabilities of your hardware to find the best yield while minimizing power use.

• |||||||||||||||| commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i dont understand why i go from 150 kh/s to 1kh/s after 20 seconds of running the program. I've used other miner programs and i can control it go mine around at least 300kh/s for long periods of time.

Also, where is the pool located? I don't even have that information.

• Ellis Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

good luck with this bunch founder alex thumbs up from the bitcoin hillbilly,westfuckinvirg

this site needs a instructional manual for its miner just go to the settings and change and watched it go up how much depends on your graphics card and processor

it only took me a month to figure it out if u don't change settings u will mine like a turtle and think its malware or spam or even think they are stealing your gpu.
        this site is for real and I done made 400 on first pay out

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base