How can we improve Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin Miner?

How do I get a Worker Name?

How can I get a worker name to log in with my username and password for my Windows 8 computer?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
iknowitravel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ldowd1952 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

did not record user name, have, I believe, is the password,but can't access wallet. have over 3.5 bitcoin. can you recommend a support# or method? had stroke and am still coming out into the world again (in a disorganized fashion) thank you in advance

• AdminAlex (CEO / Founder, GroupFabric) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Samjumpermaster - this is something that is given to you by the mining pool.

Usually its a combination of your mining pool user name and a unique name for the miner.

So if you account with a mining pool was Samjumper, and you set your miner name in the mining pool website to miner01, it might be samjumper.miner01.

It all depends on the mining pool, as our app just does the work.

If this is Bitcoin Miner, make sure to use the latest version as we now have a built in mining pool which is easier to use.

• Samjumpermaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I get a worker name to log in with my user name and password for my Windows 10 Computer? IT will not let us put in a worker name. It says youhave to give us one?

• AdminAlex (CEO / Founder, GroupFabric) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Worker names exist so you can keep track of more than one machine that may be mining on the same account.

Worker name setup depends on the mining pool but there are generally two types -

1. Some mining pools let you specify worker names in the account options.
    2. Other mining pools let you just put in anything you want into the miner, and will just show you online later what miners have been mining.

Feedback and Knowledge Base